Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My first stories collection.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=361095254088422&set=p.361095254088422&type=3&theater





My first stories collection. The stories in this book examine the increasing love and sadness and environmental aspects of life. Very simple things of life, joys, love and sorrow, which are important for the life of people.
 
I like to write short stories with characters of emotional feelings. I admire many writers. I try to use unique details of a character's experience. I pay a lot of attention on it. I am a woman with ambition and hard work, so I would very much like emotions of all backgrounds to pick up my stories. I would like to say, a lot of people from different fields have influenced me as well. Writing a short story is more challenging I believe. I like to read Dickens, Shakespeare, Ernest Hemingway, and Eliot. My stories are based on fact - it is indeed life, love and our moments and memories, that is what makes writing so great, so powerful. 

I like to share emotions and visions. I have been writing stories since I was 13 years old. Many good people (writers, journalists, family and friends) who encouraged my writing, that enabled me to follow my dreams and talent into this field. I am forever thankful for my sisters, brothers and paren'ts encouragement, respect and belief. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=361095254088422&set=p.361095254088422&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment